Fukuoka Airport Due Diligence
Our consultants provided a full suite of commercial and technical due diligence services to a bidding consortium for the privatisation of Fukuoka Airport in Japan. Our services included:
- Site visits and management meetings;
- Market and economic analysis relevant to the airport;
- Investor grade traffic forecasts;
- Airport capacity analysis and future facility sizing requirements;
- Commercial development plans and forecasts;
- Forecasts of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues, operating costs and capital costs.